Become a Sponsor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor of myPurpose NETWORK. We rely on the generosity of organization and corporate sponsors to help us meet our mission needs and support our cause.
Our sponsorship program was designed to engage organizations interested in being an active partner in our solutions and seeking to make an impact in the community, as well as to recognize the generosity and involvement of our Sponsors.
There are program or event sponsorship options available. As a sponsor, you may choose to support the organization as a whole, one or more programs or one or more special events. Among these options are six sponsorship levels:
- Champion - As a Champion, you have joint ownership in the delivery of our mission and cause. You will be a partner in championing the organization’s work by actively promoting, implementing and providing full support for all aspects of our program and event needs.
- Advocate - As an Advocate, you are a lead partner in promoting, implementing and supporting our program events and cause.
- Mentor - As a Mentor, you are actively engaged to help guide and grow our organization by offering direct and indirect resource, technical assistance and thought partnership to advance our organization’s mission and cause.
- Encourager - As an Encourager, you support our mission and cause, as well as proactively form alliances, enlist other organizations and promote the work of our organization.
- Believer - As Believer, you believe in our mission and are committed to promoting our cause by actively supporting and participating in programs and events.
- Follower -As a Follower, you support our mission by staying connected with our organization, continuously seeking opportunities to make a difference and being ready to help in ways that serve your organization’s interest and capacity.
We are grateful for each prospective sponsor's passion for our mission and desire to work on behalf. In order to create programs that are sustainable, we must limit our activities to those that generate significant resources and are an appropriate brand fit for the organization.
Guidelines for Prospective Sponsors
- A minimum guarantee of desired sponsorship level is suggested for consideration as a sponsor for myPurpose NETWORK.
- myPurpose NETWORK will only work with companies that have been in business for at least one year.
- myPurpose NETWORK is not currently considering participation in affinity programs.
- myPurpose NETWORK does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or email addresses to third parties.
- myPurpose NETWORK does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
- myPurpose NETWORK does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: alcoholic beverages, tobacco, adult content, firearms, etc.
To learn more about sponsorship program and benefits, contact us below or download our sponsorship kit. You will be contacted by a member of our team to discuss your interest and partnership opportunities.
Become a Service Provider
What it means to be a service provider at myPurpose NETWORK?
As an non-profit organization, government agency or faith-based organization, you play a key service role in helping individuals address their human needs. You help advocate for individuals, enable them to meet needs, or directly fulfill human needs. We need you.
Unmet and sometimes over satisfied human needs can serve as barriers preventing individuals from fully realizing their purpose in life. The human need categories that influence the purpose potential of individuals include: basic needs/subsistence, protection, freedom, identity, affection, understanding, creation and participation.
In our holistic approach for addressing human needs, we believe Service Provider organizations working together as a coalition to address basic human needs is critical for our program’s success. Registering your organization and offered services in our Service Provider Directory allows us to match individuals and their needs to the right organization for assistance.
If you are interested in helping today, please contact us.